Tuesday, September 2, 2014

One Year Ago...

One year ago I was asked the question, "Why do it? Why write on your blog? What does it matter?" At the time this really disheartened me because I had been enjoying writing and I was really excited about it.  So I let it get to me and I stopped. (It probably didn't help that I was eight months pregnant with my third child and I had just started working part-time from home.) The result of all of this was that I stopped writing.  But lately, I have wanted to start again.  I find myself going throughout my day and thinking of random things that I just want to sit down and write about.  Therefore, I realized that I don't especially want to blog, I just want to write. Do I care if other people read what I have to say? Not really. Do I hope that something I say might, possibly, help someone like me? Yes. Do I expect it to? No.
   So, I am just going to write about the random things that I find interesting and that I enjoy.  I have a lot of opinions about a lot of things and I will probably voice them, but then, I don't really expect anyone to read them anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment